Saturday 30 June 2012

June - Photo Scavanger Hunt

This is the first time I've taken part in the scavenger hunt - I thoroughly enjoyed it!


On the Edge - Beautiful swan on the edge of the river bank


At Night - a summer evening


Close - a wildflower


Sleep - Little Miss during an afternoon nap.


Symmetry - a pretty granny square


Before - vanilla cupcake mix


After - scrummy vanilla cupcakes


Out of Reach - Little Mister trying to reach some washing


Bunting - at the antique centre


Crown - a make in this months Simply Homemade magazine


Majesty - on a very kitsch teatowel


Diamond - my engagement and eternity rings


Can't wait for July's list!

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Nice post!
    I really like the pictures of the little
    ones.... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images! Thanks for your kind greetings, and for popping over to my blog! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pics Victoria...I have very similar photographs of my girls when they were little and fast asleep...just adorable!
    Thanks so much for calling by my blog today and hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo's! Those cupcakes look really good and I love the bunting. I will have to see if I can take part in July's Scavenger Hunt..sounds like fun :)
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! Yummy cupcakes! And the pics of your little ones are so sweet! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your 100th follower! Yay! Found you at Susan's! Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! ive thought about taking part in these, but never get around to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cakes look good Victoria and the sky beautiful with those pink streaks.

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that pic of Little Mister. This photo scavenging looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love the crown - I have a thing for crowns. I really liked all of these pictures. The swan is beautiful, and little Miss and Mister are precious. Lovely photos.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is your picture of the summer's evening one from previous years?? Don't recall that particular evening this year! Love the photo of the little one in the washing m/c - I have a similar one from years ago, but with just a bottom and legs poking out! xCathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely collection of pictures! The little miss and mister are both so sweet, and the cakes and sky pictures are lovely.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete